The Consumer Product Safety Commission announced a voluntary recall of 30,000 Nap Nanny portable baby recliners because of entrapment, suffocation and risk of falling. The recall was issued in cooperation with Baby Matters…(after reported infant death in Michigan) Read more:
- Live After 5 with Cherrelle: Photo Gallery
- GOOD DEEDS: Tyler Perry Donates $50K to Man Paralyzed in Creek Rescue
- Is Using a Sex Toy Considered Cheating When You are in a Relationship?
- Live After 5: Thousands Show Up for Cherrelle! [PHOTOS]
- Allen Iverson Abducted his Kids?- MORNING MINUTE
- Seriously?! Woman Runs Over Man Defending Kids