TBS “Are We There Yet?” Ultimate Family Holiday Gift
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
The TBS “Are We There Yet?” Ultimate Family Holiday Gift contest (“Contest”) will begin on December 22,2010 and end on January 6 2011 (“Contest Period”). This Contest will be conducted exclusively online. One (1) grand prize winner will be awarded. Grand Prize includes the following:
- four (4) persons for four (4) nights and five (5) days at the Walt Disney World Resort
- Round Trip coach airfare for four (4)
- Four (4) round trip ground transfers between the Orlando International Airport and the Resort.
- Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room (with a maximum of four (4) persons per room) for four (4) nights at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel selected by Disney.
- Four (4) 5-Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper® Option.
- Admission for four (4) to a private barbeque event.
- One (1) Disney Gift Card with a value of $250
- One (1) welcome basket
HOW TO ENTER:
Legal residents of the U.S. residing in the Houston/Galveston Metro area who are 21 years of age or older will be able to take part in this Contest. To participate in the Contest, participants must do the following:
- Log on to www.myhoustonmajic.com , click on the “Contest” page to watch the TBS “Are We There Yet?” video trailer and complete the online registration.
- Upon entering the Contest website, participants are to follow the on-screen instructions, including entering their name, date of birth, address, phone number, email address, and any optional or additional contact information, as requested, to register for a chance to win.
- All Internet entries must be received by 11:59pm C.S.T. on January 5, 2011 or they will be void.
- One entry per person (or loyal listener club member) per day per email address during the Contest Period.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a participant’s online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized holder of the e-mail account at the time the entry was made.
1. The Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States residing in the Houston/Galveston Metro area who are 21 years of age or older at the time of contest registration.
- Employees of KMJQ-FM, Radio One of Texas II, LLC Radio One, Inc, its officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, general sponsors, promotional partners, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, members of the immediate families (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, or grandparent), and members of the households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate or win in this Contest.
- Travel guest of grand prize winner must also be a legal resident of the U.S. Winner and guests must possess required travel documents (e.g. valid photo I.D.) prior to departure and must travel on the same itinerary. Travel guest will be required to sign and submit all requested release forms along with the grand prize winner.
- Persons who have won a prize in another contest or promotion of any kind from KMJQ-FM within the thirty-day (30) period immediately preceding the start date of this Contest are not eligible to participate.
- Contestants agree to abide with any applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
1. If a winner is unable to accept the prize, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
- Qualifying Prize packages will include the following:
- One (1) $100 Visa Gift Card
- Two (2) “Are We There Yet?” branded logo Snuggies
- One (1) Digital Camera
- Two (2) “Are We There Yet?” branded logo coffee mugs w/hot cocoa
- One (1) serving tray
- Grand Prize package will include the following:
a. four (4) persons for four (4) nights and five (5) days at the Walt Disney World Resort
b. Round Trip coach airfare for four (4)
c. Four (4) round trip ground transfers between the Orlando International Airport and the Resort.
d. Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room (with a maximum of four (4) persons per room) for four (4) nights at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel selected by Disney.
e. Four (4) 5-Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper® Option.
f. Admission for four (4) to a private barbeque event.
g. One (1) Disney Gift Card with a value of $250
h. One (1) welcome basket
- No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by KMJQ-FM management and/or the sponsor in its sole discretion.
- All Contest winners must sign and date official KMJQ-FM release and waiver forms as requested. Failure to do so will result in the winner’s forfeiture of the prize.
6. Prizes will be awarded only upon winner verification and final approval by TBS. Each winner or selected entrant will be notified by email, mail and/or phone within thirty (30) days after being selected (e.g., date of drawing). Each winner or selected entrant will then have ten (10) days to respond with their information. If the winner or selected entrant is unable to be contacted within ten (10) days after being selected (e.g. drawing date), is ineligible, fails to claim a prize or fails to return completed and executed release forms and affidavits, if applicable and as required by TBS, or if the prize notification or prize is returned undeliverable, that prize will be forfeited and if time permits, at the discretion of the contest sponsor / and or contest administrator, an alternate entrant will be selected as the winner by random drawing from among the remaining entries.
7. Winners will be instructed to come to the offices of the KMJQ-FM located at 24 Greenway Plaza, Suite 900 Houston, Texas 77046 Winners must provide valid identification (i.e. via driver’s license, passport or other photo I.D) to claim their prize.
1. During the Contest Period, eligible participants will be encouraged to take part in the Contest by registering online at http://www.myhoustonmajic.com. After viewing the video trailer and completing the registration process, qualified entrants will be eligible for a chance to win the grand prize.
2. The grand prize drawing will take place on January 6, 2011 The winner will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries received electronically
3. The grand prize winner will be notified by phone, email and on air announcement
4. All decisions made by KMJQ-FM/Radio One of Texas II, LLC management or any Contest Sponsor regarding any aspect of this Contest are final.
1. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes associated with the receipt of the prize (prizes are not transferable and may not be exchanged).
2. Any person winning over $600.00 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year for tax purposes and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS as required by law.
3. No purchase necessary. Contest is void where prohibited. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
4. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible contestants participating during the Contest Period.
5. By participating in the Contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Contest, in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising or promotional purposes without additional compensation, and must sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize. By entering this Contest, each participant agrees to comply with these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of the [station] and or Contest sponsor which shall be final and binding in all aspects relating to the Contest.
6. KMJQ-FM/Radio One of Texas II, LLC retain the right to disqualify any contestant if all Contest rules are not followed.
7. All Contest winners will be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of any prize. Pursuant to the liability release, the winner or winners will agree to hold KMJQ-FM/Radio One of Texas II, LLC, sponsor, any other Contest parties and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of the foregoing, harmless against any and all claims or liability, directly or indirectly related to or arising from or in connection with Contest participation or the acceptance, possession or use / misuse of any awarded prize or any portion thereof, or participation in prize-related activities, including but not limited to any related travel.
8. By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that KMJQ-FM/Radio One of Texas II, LLC have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
9. Dates and times of concerts and trips promoted by Contest sponsors are subject to change and those changes are deemed to be beyond the control of KMJQ-FM/Radio One of Texas II, LLC. Changes of venue, cancellation of engagements by performing artists, and/or their management may be permanent in nature. KMJQ-FM/Radio One of Texas II, LLC are not obligated to make any effort to find an alternative prize under these circumstances.
10. Any information collected by registering to enter the Contest shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Official Contest Rules.
11. KMJQ-FM/Radio One of Texas II, LLC, participating sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for the inability of any contestant to complete or continue an internet registration due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, including any injury or damage to any computer arising from or relating to participation in this Promotion. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. In addition, KMJQ-FM/Radio One of Texas II, LLC, participating sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, mutilated, illegible or incomplete contest entries. No mechanically reproduced or automated entries permitted. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. Once submitted, entries become the property of KMJQ-FM/Radio One of Texas II, LLC and will not be returned.
12. If for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, any suspected evidence of tampering or technological corruption or if any portion of the Contest is compromised by virus, bugs, worms or unauthorized human intervention, fraud, acts of God, strikes, terrorists acts, criminal acts of third parties, an insufficient number of qualified Contest entries, or any other causes beyond KMJQ-FM/Radio One of Texas II, LLC’s control which, in KMJQ-FM/Radio One of Texas II, LLC’s sole opinion, corrupts, threatens or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, KMJQ-FM/Radio One of Texas II, LLC reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest at their sole discretion.
13. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, KMJQ-FM/Radio One of Texas II, LLC reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney’s fees) from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.