Michael Jackson’s big brother Jermaine Jackson is being forced to live in Africa until he can pay his ex-wife $100,000 in back payment on his child support payments. TMZ is reporting that Jermaine Jackson is currently staying in Ouagadougou, Urkina Faso, Africa, and is the process of trying to obtain a new passport. Jerrmaine’s passport has expired and by law he is unable to obtain a new one because he is close to $100,000 in arrears on his child support.
- Live After 5 with Cherrelle: Photo Gallery
- GOOD DEEDS: Tyler Perry Donates $50K to Man Paralyzed in Creek Rescue
- Is Using a Sex Toy Considered Cheating When You are in a Relationship?
- Live After 5: Thousands Show Up for Cherrelle! [PHOTOS]
- Allen Iverson Abducted his Kids?- MORNING MINUTE
- Seriously?! Woman Runs Over Man Defending Kids