The holder of mortgage debt on Grammy-winning singer Toni Braxton’s home won bankruptcy court approval to launch foreclosure proceedings against the Georgia property. As of Nov. 23, US Bank said Braxton owed the full $1.5 million on her mortgage, while the property itself been appraised at $1.2 million. Read More:
- WATCH THIS: Pay Respect to R&B Legend Bobby Womack With an Encore Episode of Unsung!
- BET Awards 2014: Best & Worst-Dressed
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Who’s Got The Power? Beyonce Tops Forbes Celebs List
- Tell ‘Em Why You Mad: Tank Vents About TGT Losing BET Award To Young Money
- Frequency Inspiration