The holder of mortgage debt on Grammy-winning singer Toni Braxton’s home won bankruptcy court approval to launch foreclosure proceedings against the Georgia property. As of Nov. 23, US Bank said Braxton owed the full $1.5 million on her mortgage, while the property itself been appraised at $1.2 million. Read More:
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Fantastic Voyage - Book @ 972-980-SAIL
- VIDEO: The Voice Contestant Sisaundra Lewis KILLS "Ain't No Way"
- Is This Michael Jackson's Secret Son? DNA Evidence Releasing Friday
- MVMT50 Tackles Top Issues Blacks Startups At SXSW
- R. Kelly Talks "White Panties"
- Wife Of Terrell Owens Reportedly Hospitalized After Suicide Attempt
- Frequency News