The holder of mortgage debt on Grammy-winning singer Toni Braxton’s home won bankruptcy court approval to launch foreclosure proceedings against the Georgia property. As of Nov. 23, US Bank said Braxton owed the full $1.5 million on her mortgage, while the property itself been appraised at $1.2 million. Read More:
- INTERLUDES: Marsha Ambrosius’ Slays The Game With Nostalgic Performance Of ‘Say Yes’
- Loaded Baked Potato & Sausage Casserole Recipe
- 22 Powerful Images From the Ferguson Protests
- Kevin Hart Engaged: Watch Him Propose!
- NewsOne Exclusive: Ferguson Protesters React To Mike Brown Surveillance Video Release
- Frequency Inspiration
- SPEAK ON IT! Akon Calls Jay Z and Beyonce’s Marriage a ‘Business’ [WATCH]