Wisconsin’s Republican-led state Senate passed Gov. Scott Walker’s proposed restrictions on collective bargaining for public employees Wednesday, getting around a Democratic walkout by stripping financial provisions from the “Budget Repair” bill. Read More:
- WATCH THIS: Pay Respect to R&B Legend Bobby Womack With an Encore Episode of Unsung!
- BET Awards 2014: Best & Worst-Dressed
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Who’s Got The Power? Beyonce Tops Forbes Celebs List
- Tell ‘Em Why You Mad: Tank Vents About TGT Losing BET Award To Young Money
- Frequency Inspiration