The so-called “27s” is part of the title of a book published a few years ago that examines the deaths of many of these young musicians and the tragic number they have in common. Considered the greatest electric guitarist of all time and an icon of his generation, Jimi Hendrix died in London in 1970 at age 27. CNN.com has the full story. Read More:
- Fantastic Voyage - Book @ 972-980-SAIL
- Top 10 Nelson Mandela Quotes Of All Time
- Evelyn Lozada Reveals Her Baby Daddy, LA Dodgers Player Carl Crawford
- Fantasia's Baby Daddy Goes Back To His Wife!
- Trina Braxton's Husband Fights Divorce
- Pastor Gets Fed Up With Choir In Front Of The Whole Church (Watch Video)
- Frequency News