According to Health.com, obese people who decide to undergo stomach surgery to speed weight loss may lower their risk of having — and dying from — a heart attack or stroke, according to new research. Read More:
- INTERLUDES: Marsha Ambrosius’ Slays The Game With Nostalgic Performance Of ‘Say Yes’
- Loaded Baked Potato & Sausage Casserole Recipe
- 22 Powerful Images From the Ferguson Protests
- Kevin Hart Engaged: Watch Him Propose!
- NewsOne Exclusive: Ferguson Protesters React To Mike Brown Surveillance Video Release
- Frequency Inspiration
- SPEAK ON IT! Akon Calls Jay Z and Beyonce’s Marriage a ‘Business’ [WATCH]