According to Billboard.com, President Barack Obama’s video singing the first line of “Let’s Stay Together” at a Jan. 19 fund-raising event went viral the next day. That sparked a 490% weekly sales increase for the song. Read More:
- Live After 5 with Cherrelle: Photo Gallery
- GOOD DEEDS: Tyler Perry Donates $50K to Man Paralyzed in Creek Rescue
- Is Using a Sex Toy Considered Cheating When You are in a Relationship?
- Live After 5: Thousands Show Up for Cherrelle! [PHOTOS]
- Allen Iverson Abducted his Kids?- MORNING MINUTE
- Seriously?! Woman Runs Over Man Defending Kids