Herbert Julian, also known as “The Black Eagle” or “The Black Lindbergh,” became the first black man to fly coast to coast over the United States in 1931. At the same time, he broke the world record for flying a non-stop, non-refueling flight of 84 hours and 33 minutes.
- INTERLUDES: Marsha Ambrosius’ Slays The Game With Nostalgic Performance Of ‘Say Yes’
- Loaded Baked Potato & Sausage Casserole Recipe
- 22 Powerful Images From the Ferguson Protests
- Kevin Hart Engaged: Watch Him Propose!
- NewsOne Exclusive: Ferguson Protesters React To Mike Brown Surveillance Video Release
- Frequency Inspiration
- SPEAK ON IT! Akon Calls Jay Z and Beyonce’s Marriage a ‘Business’ [WATCH]