Herbert Julian, also known as “The Black Eagle” or “The Black Lindbergh,” became the first black man to fly coast to coast over the United States in 1931. At the same time, he broke the world record for flying a non-stop, non-refueling flight of 84 hours and 33 minutes.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Fantastic Voyage - Book @ 972-980-SAIL
- VIDEO: The Voice Contestant Sisaundra Lewis KILLS "Ain't No Way"
- Is This Michael Jackson's Secret Son? DNA Evidence Releasing Friday
- MVMT50 Tackles Top Issues Blacks Startups At SXSW
- R. Kelly Talks "White Panties"
- Wife Of Terrell Owens Reportedly Hospitalized After Suicide Attempt
- Frequency News