ABC’s long-running show “The Bachelor” will, for the first time in its history, present an African-American bachelor. If you’ve never watched the show, it chronicles a single man’s pursuit of love as he dates several women who are competing for his love and undying affection … for life.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Fantastic Voyage - Book @ 972-980-SAIL
- VIDEO: The Voice Contestant Sisaundra Lewis KILLS "Ain't No Way"
- Is This Michael Jackson's Secret Son? DNA Evidence Releasing Friday
- MVMT50 Tackles Top Issues Blacks Startups At SXSW
- R. Kelly Talks "White Panties"
- Wife Of Terrell Owens Reportedly Hospitalized After Suicide Attempt
- Frequency News