Today, Roger “The Dodger” Leonard is a grateful recovering addict and alcoholic of 29 years, a certified addiction counselor, a national motivational speaker and author. He earned recovery by surrendering and changing his behavior. The renewed lifestyle did not occur over night.
- INTERLUDES: Marsha Ambrosius’ Slays The Game With Nostalgic Performance Of ‘Say Yes’
- Loaded Baked Potato & Sausage Casserole Recipe
- 22 Powerful Images From the Ferguson Protests
- Kevin Hart Engaged: Watch Him Propose!
- NewsOne Exclusive: Ferguson Protesters React To Mike Brown Surveillance Video Release
- Frequency Inspiration
- SPEAK ON IT! Akon Calls Jay Z and Beyonce’s Marriage a ‘Business’ [WATCH]