Today, Roger “The Dodger” Leonard is a grateful recovering addict and alcoholic of 29 years, a certified addiction counselor, a national motivational speaker and author. He earned recovery by surrendering and changing his behavior. The renewed lifestyle did not occur over night.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Fantastic Voyage - Book @ 972-980-SAIL
- VIDEO: The Voice Contestant Sisaundra Lewis KILLS "Ain't No Way"
- Is This Michael Jackson's Secret Son? DNA Evidence Releasing Friday
- MVMT50 Tackles Top Issues Blacks Startups At SXSW
- R. Kelly Talks "White Panties"
- Wife Of Terrell Owens Reportedly Hospitalized After Suicide Attempt
- Frequency News