R&B star Ledisi has written a new book (she’s been writing for years) entitled ‘Better Than Alright’ where she talks about her life, struggles, even Hurricane Katrina, as her hometown is New Orleans, Louisiana. Collaborating with Essence Magazine, Ledisi’s book also details her thoughts on beauty, love and faith and the big one: forgiveness!
RELATED: Ledisi – Bravo [VIDEO]
She also opens up about her influence from Chaka Khan who actually pushed Ledisi to be confident in herself enough to start touring and letting the world hear her beautiful voice!
Check out the interview for yourself.
No matter what you’ve been through, Ledisi is living proof that you can achieve anything you desire.
Find out more information on how you can purchase the book at Ledisi’s website.
- Musiq Talks New Book “143″ [AUDIO]
- Will Smith: ‘What Would You Do If A Man Tries To Kiss You? You’d Slap Him Too!!!’ [AUDIO]
- “It Was The Production Staff That Wanted Ray J Moved, Not Pat Houston” [AUDIO]
- Maxwell: ‘I Had To Pull My Latest Album Because It Simply Wasn’t Ready’ [AUDIO]
- Tyler Perry Talks ‘House Of Payne’ & ‘Madea’s Gets A Job’ [AUDIO]
- Ledisi Talks Working With Jaheim and Singing Opera