When we asked comedian Corey Holcomb for his top 10 Things Not to Do When Dating, we expected it to be good.
Holcomb has made his career talking about the crazy things men and women will and won’t do for love. He’s so much into relationship advice that he calls himself the “ghetto Dr. Phil.”
Here are a few of Corey Holcomb’s list of the top ten things not to do when dating:
1. Don’t give the person your dating a key to your place unless they pay the rent!
2. Don’t take your date’s kids to a Penn State Football Game!
3. Always lie about the number of previous sexual partners you have been with.
Check out more about Corey Holcomb’s relationship advice here!
More Related Links:
- DATING: COUGARS & CAT DADDYS
- Wife Scorned Allegedly Hits ‘Cheating’ Husband With Bag Of Ice Cream!
- Kevin Hart’s Funniest Quotes
- Corey Holcolmb’s ‘Top 10 Things NOT To Do When You’re Dating’ [AUDIO]