- Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups frozen yellow corn
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chipotle marinade
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Southwest Dressing:
- 1/4 cup chipotle marinade
- 1/2 cup light sour cream or Ranch dressing
- Garnish: whole or crushed tortilla chips, diced avocado, chopped cilantro, lime wedges, sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line 13x9x2-inch baking pan with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil.
- Combine black beans, corn, tomatoes and onion; season to taste. Add 1/2 cup chipotle marinade. Spoon into foil-lined pan.
- Place chicken breasts on top of vegetables click here to read more
Tags: Chicken » Chipotle » cook » Recipe » southwest » Southwest Chipotle Chicken