When Israel Houghton, Kirk Franklin, Donnie McClurkin and Marvin Sapp combine forces, you can best believe a mighty praise will follow. The four gospel music heavyweights begin a combined tour on September 16th in Phoenix, Arizona, spearheaded by Kirk Frankin, who brought them together and asked Live Nation, the country’s biggest concert promoter to back it. Yet it took a little convincing to launch an all-gospel tour even with four superstars of the genre.
- Live After 5 with Cherrelle: Photo Gallery
- GOOD DEEDS: Tyler Perry Donates $50K to Man Paralyzed in Creek Rescue
- Is Using a Sex Toy Considered Cheating When You are in a Relationship?
- Live After 5: Thousands Show Up for Cherrelle! [PHOTOS]
- Allen Iverson Abducted his Kids?- MORNING MINUTE
- Seriously?! Woman Runs Over Man Defending Kids