While young hip-hop fans have to make do with the likes of Li’l Wayne, Rick Ross and Nikki Minaj, there are some fans both young and not so young who yearn for the days when mainstream hip-hop had more social consciousness. Twenty years ago, a group called Arrested Development hit the scene and their brand of Southern-fried conscious hip-hop resonated with their fans. Sadly, as detailed in their new “Unsung” the group was forced apart by pressures both internal and external.
- Live After 5 with Cherrelle: Photo Gallery
- GOOD DEEDS: Tyler Perry Donates $50K to Man Paralyzed in Creek Rescue
- Is Using a Sex Toy Considered Cheating When You are in a Relationship?
- Live After 5: Thousands Show Up for Cherrelle! [PHOTOS]
- Allen Iverson Abducted his Kids?- MORNING MINUTE
- Seriously?! Woman Runs Over Man Defending Kids