Tameka Raymond, who recently lost her middle son Kile Glover in a tragic jet ski accident will have some custodial rights but Usher remains the primary parent of whom the children will spend most of their time with.
It’s safe to say that Usher is relieved at this ruling after being labeled as a “drug user”, “inattentive and irresponsible” by his ex-wife Tameka. There are no details about the extent of Tameka’s custodial rights at this moment.
- Usher Held In Contempt Of Court For Closing Ex-Wife’s Credit Card
- Usher & Tameka Raymond Back In Court [VIDEO]
- Tameka Raymond Releases Statement On Son’s Death & Custody Battle
- Usher Moves Forward With Custody Battle Against Tameka
- UPDATE: Tameka Foster Raymond’s Son, Kile Glover, Heart Stops [VIDEO]