According to CNN, the 2nd winning ticket holder of Arizona’s record Powerball jackpot has made himself know to officials, but not to the public as yet. The tickett, from last month’s record jackpot, is worth $192 million before taxes, according to officials from the Arizona Lottery. CNN.com has the complete story. Read more:
- INTERLUDES: Marsha Ambrosius’ Slays The Game With Nostalgic Performance Of ‘Say Yes’
- Loaded Baked Potato & Sausage Casserole Recipe
- 22 Powerful Images From the Ferguson Protests
- Kevin Hart Engaged: Watch Him Propose!
- NewsOne Exclusive: Ferguson Protesters React To Mike Brown Surveillance Video Release
- Frequency Inspiration
- SPEAK ON IT! Akon Calls Jay Z and Beyonce’s Marriage a ‘Business’ [WATCH]