New research shows couples who are too similar to each other are less likely to have lasting relationships than those with some differences between them. Psychologists studied about 730 men and women for three years for the study, which was published in the journal Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin. The couples were questioned on levels of intimacy, closeness to their partner, commitment and depression, among other things. Researchers found that the couples with the strongest relationships fell somewhere between being very close and very distant. (Daily Mail)
- Fantastic Voyage - Book @ 972-980-SAIL
- Top 10 Nelson Mandela Quotes Of All Time
- Evelyn Lozada Reveals Her Baby Daddy, LA Dodgers Player Carl Crawford
- Fantasia's Baby Daddy Goes Back To His Wife!
- Trina Braxton's Husband Fights Divorce
- Pastor Gets Fed Up With Choir In Front Of The Whole Church (Watch Video)
- Frequency News