Some of you may have not heard about this day but with so many broken African american home this day is needed. I was fortunate to grow up with both parents but I can remember my friends faces when we were outside playing ball and when my father would drive up I would leave the game and run to see him. We need to do our best with keeping black families together so let’s celebrate this day by bringing back romance in our black marriages. Read the history of Black Marriage Day Read More
- Fantastic Voyage - Book @ 972-980-SAIL
- Top 10 Nelson Mandela Quotes Of All Time
- Evelyn Lozada Reveals Her Baby Daddy, LA Dodgers Player Carl Crawford
- Fantasia's Baby Daddy Goes Back To His Wife!
- Trina Braxton's Husband Fights Divorce
- Pastor Gets Fed Up With Choir In Front Of The Whole Church (Watch Video)
- Frequency News