Some of you may have not heard about this day but with so many broken African american home this day is needed. I was fortunate to grow up with both parents but I can remember my friends faces when we were outside playing ball and when my father would drive up I would leave the game and run to see him. We need to do our best with keeping black families together so let’s celebrate this day by bringing back romance in our black marriages. Read the history of Black Marriage Day Read More
- INTERLUDES: Marsha Ambrosius’ Slays The Game With Nostalgic Performance Of ‘Say Yes’
- Loaded Baked Potato & Sausage Casserole Recipe
- 22 Powerful Images From the Ferguson Protests
- Kevin Hart Engaged: Watch Him Propose!
- NewsOne Exclusive: Ferguson Protesters React To Mike Brown Surveillance Video Release
- Frequency Inspiration
- SPEAK ON IT! Akon Calls Jay Z and Beyonce’s Marriage a ‘Business’ [WATCH]