Some of you may have not heard about this day but with so many broken African american home this day is needed. I was fortunate to grow up with both parents but I can remember my friends faces when we were outside playing ball and when my father would drive up I would leave the game and run to see him. We need to do our best with keeping black families together so let’s celebrate this day by bringing back romance in our black marriages. Read the history of Black Marriage Day Read More
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Fantastic Voyage - Book @ 972-980-SAIL
- VIDEO: The Voice Contestant Sisaundra Lewis KILLS "Ain't No Way"
- Is This Michael Jackson's Secret Son? DNA Evidence Releasing Friday
- MVMT50 Tackles Top Issues Blacks Startups At SXSW
- R. Kelly Talks "White Panties"
- Wife Of Terrell Owens Reportedly Hospitalized After Suicide Attempt
- Frequency News