8 people were charged by federal prosecutors and accused of stealing $45 million from banks around the globe in an alleged cybertheft ring. Defendants allegedly used the loot for Rolex watches, luxury cars and other booty. CNNMoney has the story:
- WATCH THIS: Pay Respect to R&B Legend Bobby Womack With an Encore Episode of Unsung!
- BET Awards 2014: Best & Worst-Dressed
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Who’s Got The Power? Beyonce Tops Forbes Celebs List
- Tell ‘Em Why You Mad: Tank Vents About TGT Losing BET Award To Young Money
- Frequency Inspiration