Anthony Hamilton and his wife Tarsha share their secrets to a very happy and harmonious marriage in the form of an essay for best-selling author Gil Robertson’s new anthology Where Did Our Love Go: Love and Relationships in the African American Community. The two met when Tarsha auditioned to be his background singer , two years later Anthony popped the question. After 8 years of marriage, a set of two-year old twin boys and an eleven month old son, the two are happier than ever and wanting to share their formula of success for everyone.
- INTERLUDES: Marsha Ambrosius’ Slays The Game With Nostalgic Performance Of ‘Say Yes’
- Loaded Baked Potato & Sausage Casserole Recipe
- 22 Powerful Images From the Ferguson Protests
- Kevin Hart Engaged: Watch Him Propose!
- NewsOne Exclusive: Ferguson Protesters React To Mike Brown Surveillance Video Release
- Frequency Inspiration
- SPEAK ON IT! Akon Calls Jay Z and Beyonce’s Marriage a ‘Business’ [WATCH]