Anthony Hamilton and his wife Tarsha share their secrets to a very happy and harmonious marriage in the form of an essay for best-selling author Gil Robertson’s new anthology Where Did Our Love Go: Love and Relationships in the African American Community. The two met when Tarsha auditioned to be his background singer , two years later Anthony popped the question. After 8 years of marriage, a set of two-year old twin boys and an eleven month old son, the two are happier than ever and wanting to share their formula of success for everyone.
- WATCH THIS: Pay Respect to R&B Legend Bobby Womack With an Encore Episode of Unsung!
- BET Awards 2014: Best & Worst-Dressed
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Who’s Got The Power? Beyonce Tops Forbes Celebs List
- Tell ‘Em Why You Mad: Tank Vents About TGT Losing BET Award To Young Money
- Frequency Inspiration