Anthony Hamilton and his wife Tarsha share their secrets to a very happy and harmonious marriage in the form of an essay for best-selling author Gil Robertson’s new anthology Where Did Our Love Go: Love and Relationships in the African American Community. The two met when Tarsha auditioned to be his background singer , two years later Anthony popped the question. After 8 years of marriage, a set of two-year old twin boys and an eleven month old son, the two are happier than ever and wanting to share their formula of success for everyone.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Fantastic Voyage - Book @ 972-980-SAIL
- VIDEO: The Voice Contestant Sisaundra Lewis KILLS "Ain't No Way"
- Is This Michael Jackson's Secret Son? DNA Evidence Releasing Friday
- MVMT50 Tackles Top Issues Blacks Startups At SXSW
- R. Kelly Talks "White Panties"
- Wife Of Terrell Owens Reportedly Hospitalized After Suicide Attempt
- Frequency News