One of the Jurors who “reluctantly” acquitted George Zimmerman of Murder says she has lost her job, friends, and is facing foreclosure because the case has ruined her life. The Juror B-29 known as Maddy recently sat down with Good Morning America and spoke very candidly the struggle of deliberating based on fact and law as opposed to her own experiences of being a minority and what her heart wanted her to do. She speaks of receiving death threats on behalf of herself and her eight children and how the trial has ruined her life.
- WATCH THIS: Pay Respect to R&B Legend Bobby Womack With an Encore Episode of Unsung!
- BET Awards 2014: Best & Worst-Dressed
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Who’s Got The Power? Beyonce Tops Forbes Celebs List
- Tell ‘Em Why You Mad: Tank Vents About TGT Losing BET Award To Young Money
- Frequency Inspiration