One of the Jurors who “reluctantly” acquitted George Zimmerman of Murder says she has lost her job, friends, and is facing foreclosure because the case has ruined her life. The Juror B-29 known as Maddy recently sat down with Good Morning America and spoke very candidly the struggle of deliberating based on fact and law as opposed to her own experiences of being a minority and what her heart wanted her to do. She speaks of receiving death threats on behalf of herself and her eight children and how the trial has ruined her life.
- INTERLUDES: Marsha Ambrosius’ Slays The Game With Nostalgic Performance Of ‘Say Yes’
- Loaded Baked Potato & Sausage Casserole Recipe
- 22 Powerful Images From the Ferguson Protests
- Kevin Hart Engaged: Watch Him Propose!
- NewsOne Exclusive: Ferguson Protesters React To Mike Brown Surveillance Video Release
- Frequency Inspiration
- SPEAK ON IT! Akon Calls Jay Z and Beyonce’s Marriage a ‘Business’ [WATCH]