When Shaquille O’neal was drafted into the NBA, he spent the first million that he earned within 30 minutes. Shaq then got a call from his baker and he told him that if he keeps spending at that rate he would end up like other former athletes broke. O’neal got smart and sharpen up his education on business and finance skills. He returned to college and finish his Bachelor’s degree, followed by his M.B.A, and now his Ed.D. That’s right, he is now Dr. Shaquille O’neal. These are Shaq’s own words : “It is not about how much money you make. The question is are you educated enough to KEEP it.” Read More
- WATCH THIS: Pay Respect to R&B Legend Bobby Womack With an Encore Episode of Unsung!
- BET Awards 2014: Best & Worst-Dressed
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Who’s Got The Power? Beyonce Tops Forbes Celebs List
- Tell ‘Em Why You Mad: Tank Vents About TGT Losing BET Award To Young Money
- Frequency Inspiration