When Shaquille O’neal was drafted into the NBA, he spent the first million that he earned within 30 minutes. Shaq then got a call from his baker and he told him that if he keeps spending at that rate he would end up like other former athletes broke. O’neal got smart and sharpen up his education on business and finance skills. He returned to college and finish his Bachelor’s degree, followed by his M.B.A, and now his Ed.D. That’s right, he is now Dr. Shaquille O’neal. These are Shaq’s own words : “It is not about how much money you make. The question is are you educated enough to KEEP it.” Read More
- INTERLUDES: Marsha Ambrosius’ Slays The Game With Nostalgic Performance Of ‘Say Yes’
- Loaded Baked Potato & Sausage Casserole Recipe
- 22 Powerful Images From the Ferguson Protests
- Kevin Hart Engaged: Watch Him Propose!
- NewsOne Exclusive: Ferguson Protesters React To Mike Brown Surveillance Video Release
- Frequency Inspiration
- SPEAK ON IT! Akon Calls Jay Z and Beyonce’s Marriage a ‘Business’ [WATCH]