Every Thanksgiving we look forward to our favorite dishes our mom, auntie, granny, dad or appointed chef makes for the big holiday meal. There’s nothing like having familiar delicious foods every year however, how about taking it up a notch this year?
Here’s 6 quick ways Relishmag.com has suggested to jazz up your favorite Thanksgiving classic dishes:
1. Serve raw cranberry relish in place of canned sauce (how ’bout Cranberry Jalapeno Relish recipe)
2. Add oysters to bread dressing. (Oyster Dressing Recipe)
3. Stir Cheddar or Parmigiano Reggiano cheese into mashed sweet potatoes.
4. Tuck fresh herbs inside the bird before roasting.
5. Make dressing with half cornbread and half biscuits.
6. Grate fresh nutmeg on vegetables, sweet potatoes and pumpkin pie.
Sounds good? Give it a try this year! Let me know how your family likes it. Happy Thanksgiving from the Elev8 family!
Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
You Must Ask Your Daughter’s Boyfriend These 10 Questions
Cassie Accuses Sean Combs of Rape and Years of Abuse in Lawsuit
Are Donna Summer's Kids Fighting Over Her $75 Million Fortune?
Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler Recipe
Southern Pecan Pound Cake Recipe
Sweetie Pie’s Macaroni & Cheese Recipe
Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs Recipe