REESE’S PERFECT® 2011 SWEEPSTAKES Houston/KMJQ-FM OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD BEGINS 12:01 A.M. on 7/11/11 AND ENDS 12:00 P.M. on 7/15/11 (THE “SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD”). SWEEPSTAKES ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY AND RESIDENTS OF THE Houston/LISTENING AREA. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN SWEEPSTAKES. THERE IS ONE WAY TO ENTER. ENTER VIA: INTERNET: Visit http://www.myhoustonmajic.com(the “website”) during the Sweepstakes Entry Period and click on the icon, banner or text link to access the Sweepstakes entry page. Follow the online instructions to complete the Official Online Entry Form and submit as instructed to register for sweepstakes. Online entries must be received by no later than 12:00 p.m. PT on 7/15/11 to be eligible to win. Limit ONE (1) online entry per name per e-mail address per each consecutive twenty-four (24) hour period. KMJQ-FMcomputer is the official time keeping device for this sweepstakes. Proof of e-mailing does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. Any attempt to submit more than the maximum number of entries using multiple/different email addresses, identities or any other methods may void that participant’s entry. Entries generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. All entry information becomes the property of the Sponsor.
2. PRIZES:  Prize of (2) $200 Ticketmaster Gift Cards for Summer Concerts of winner’s choice (Prize ARV: $400). Limit one (1) prize per name, address and/or household every 90 days. The difference between any stated value and actual value will not be awarded to winner. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of entries received. Apple Computer, Inc. is not a sponsor, nor do they endorse this sweepstakes or Sponsor or Sponsor’s products.
3. DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received at http://www.myhoustonmajic.com. Winner drawing will be conducted once, on or about 7/15/11.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, CRN International, KMJQ-FM and all of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, printers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, (and their respective IRS dependents, immediate family members [parents, children, siblings and spouse]) and individuals residing in their same household (whether or not related) (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) are not eligible to participate or win. If potential winner is a minor in his/her own state prize may be awarded to the minor’s parent or legal guardian.
5. GENERAL TERMS: No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash portions of the prize may not be redeemed for cash value (unless at the sole discretion of Sponsor). Mail received without a verifiable and legible return address may not be accepted at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Prize winner will be solely responsible for all applicable
©2011 The Hershey Company
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winner will be notified by phone at the phone number provided at the time of entry. If winner is not reachable at the phone number provided at time of entry and notification is unsuccessful or if winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will result in forfeiture and an alternate winner may be selected. Winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability with (where lawful) a Publicity Release within fourteen (14) days of attempted winner notification as indicated by the date on the Affidavit. Failure to return any required documents within fourteen (14) days may result in prize forfeiture, and an alternate winner may be selected. If applicable, allow 5 weeks for delivery of prize following completion of notification process. Prize will only be delivered to addresses within the United States.
7. CONDITIONS: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor, and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses of any kind to persons including death or property which may be sustained directly or indirectly with the receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize. Except for residents of Tennessee and where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional review, notification or compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility for a.) lost, illegible, late, misdirected, incomplete, mutilated, postage-due or non-delivered mail, entries or email; or for interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, telephone or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, or lines, or technical failure or jumbled, garbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, or computer hardware or software or telephone malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information b.) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes; any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of the website. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it
©2011 The Hershey Company
finds to be tampering with entry process or operation of Sweepstakes or website, to be acting in violation of the terms of the website or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to threaten, abuse or harass any other person. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading or copying materials from or use of website. If, for any reason, Sweepstakes, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which, in sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend Sweepstakes, and determine winner from Internet entries received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. In case of dispute, authorized subscriber of e-mail account used to enter at actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant, and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account subscriber is deemed to be natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, on-line service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e- mail addresses. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her e-mail address during the Sweepstakes Period.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Except where prohibited, by participating, you agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant(s) and Sponsor, shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction and that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of- pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
10. WINNER’S NAME: For the first initial, last name, hometown and state of the Winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: REESE’S PERFECT®/ SWEEPSTAKES, Houston/KMJQ-FM 24 Greenway Plaza, Ste. 900, Houston, TX, 77046, Houston, TX, 77046 by August 15, 2011.
SPONSOR: The Hershey Company, 100 Crystal A Drive, Hershey, PA 17033
©2011 The Hershey Company