If your child has an attention deficit disorder, many questions arise to help your child be the best they can be. Dr. Kevin Ross Emery helps you better understand ADD/HD and the effects it has on your child.
ADD/HD is an evolutionary process that will most likely not disappear. When people stop seeing ADD/HD individuals as broken, people stop trying to “quick fix” them and embrace their natural rhythms, harmonies and uniqueness.
Simple lifestyle choices help a child be successful while living with ADD/HD.
Here are some lifestyle choices to follow:
- Lighter, less processed foods richer in nutrients
- Eating smaller meals more often
- Environments which include full spectrum lightening, therapeutic magnets, less chemicals in the air, water and diet
- Proper use of herbs, supplements, and aromatherapies
- Working with programs such as brain gym,bio-feedback, but not as a cure but as part of an overall program.
- Create learning programs based on complete and accurate assessments of their learning and processing styles
- Having them taught in flexible, challenging, dialogue based classrooms, filled with interactive activities
- Engage them in critical thinking based participatory learning, both in school and at home which empower and engage them
Check Out More About Dr. Kevin Here!
More Related Links:
- Nearly 1 Million ADHD Misdiagnoses, Study Says
- Jay-Z, Beyonce Not Given Enough Credit For ‘Social Responsibility’? [VIDEO]
- On The Market: 12 Men That Won’t Hurt Evelyn Lozada [PHOTOS]
- Superfruits That Your Body Craves