- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 cup spicy barbeque sauce
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup sliced pepperoncini peppers
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place pizza crust on a medium baking sheet. Spread the crust with barbeque sauce. Top with chicken, cilantro, pepperoncini peppers, onion, and cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
More from Majic 102.1
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
[WATCH IT HERE] Ali Siddiq 'The Domino Effect II: LOSS'
Are Donna Summer's Kids Fighting Over Her $75 Million Fortune?
Beyoncé Pens A Sweet Message To Blue Ivy After Renaissance Performance
You Must Ask Your Daughter’s Boyfriend These 10 Questions
Who Knew? Rocsi Diaz And Joe Take Their Romance On Vacation
Plastic Surgeon Linked To Jacky Oh Is ‘Liposuction & BBL Specialist’ With Negative Online Reviews
Rickey Smiley Nominated for Houston's Best Morning Show!