12 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
¼ cup powdered sugar
3 tablespoons heavy cream
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup salted caramel sauce, divided
2 tablespoons Heath bits, divided
2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips, divided
Granny Smith and McIntosh apples, cored and sliced
1. Line a 4-to-6-inch round pan or bowl (a 4-cup measuring cup even works!) with plastic wrap, using enough so that the excess hangs over the sides of the pan; set aside.
2. Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the cream cheese until light and smooth, about 3 minutes, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed. Add the powdered sugar, heavy cream and vanilla extract and beat again until completely combined and smooth, another 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Spread half of the cream cheese mixture into the plastic wrap-lined pan, smoothing it into an even layer. Top with half of the caramel sauce, spreading it to within a ½-inch of the sides of the pan. Sprinkle with half of the Heath bits and mini chocolate chips. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. Remove from the refrigerator and top with the remaining cream cheese mixture, spreading it in an even layer to the edges of the pan. Fold the overhanging plastic wrap over the top of the cream cheese. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
5. When ready to serve, remove the pan from the refrigerator, pull back the plastic wrap and invert into the center of a serving plate. Remove the remaining plastic wrap. Top with the remaining caramel sauce and sprinkle with the remaining Heath bits and mini chocolate chips. Serve with apple slices. Refrigerate any leftovers. Source:browneyebaker
[WATCH IT HERE] Ali Siddiq 'The Domino Effect II: LOSS'
Beyoncé Pens A Sweet Message To Blue Ivy After Renaissance Performance
Who Knew? Rocsi Diaz And Joe Take Their Romance On Vacation
Are Donna Summer's Kids Fighting Over Her $75 Million Fortune?
You Must Ask Your Daughter’s Boyfriend These 10 Questions
Plastic Surgeon Linked To Jacky Oh Is ‘Liposuction & BBL Specialist’ With Negative Online Reviews
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
Creamed Spinach Tortellini and Shrimp