- 1 1/2
- cups Fiber One® original bran cereal
- cups Muir Glen® organic tomato puree (from 28-oz can)
- medium bell peppers
- lb extra-lean (at least 90%) ground beef
- medium onion, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- cup Progresso® red kidney beans (from 19-oz can), drained, rinsed
- can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles, undrained
- teaspoons chili powder
- teaspoon ground cumin
- cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese (1 oz), if desired
- 1Heat oven to 350ºF. Crush cereal.* In medium bowl, mix cereal and tomato puree; let stand 5 minutes.
- 2Cut bell peppers lengthwise in half; remove seeds and membranes. Place peppers, cut sides up, in 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish.
- 3In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in cereal mixture and remaining ingredients except cheese. Divide beef mixture evenly among peppers.
- 4Cover; bake 40 to 45 minutes or until peppers are tender. Sprinkle each pepper half with 1/2 tablespoon cheese; let stand 5 minutes.
WSS and Adidas Team Up for Holiday Toy Giveaway December 2!!
You Must Ask Your Daughter’s Boyfriend These 10 Questions
Enter The IJustGotHit Christmas Bike Giveaway!
Are Donna Summer's Kids Fighting Over Her $75 Million Fortune?
Serena Williams Shares A Rough Day on Social Media, Fans Respond With Love And Support
Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler Recipe
Loaded Chicken and Potatoes
Angela Simmons Looks Like Money On Stage With Yo Gotti During A D.C. Stop Of The ‘Gangsta Art Tour’