Meeting Beyoncé is on my bucket list. So when I got an email from her publicist I truly believed I was one more step (out of trillions of steps) closer to my goal. As I clicked to read the email, a million things flashed through my mind. Maybe her team read my 5 Things I Bet Beyonce Just Can’t Do post and this was my polite “please take down or the Illuminati will ruin your life” email.
Of course it was none of that, she just wanted to give me a tee shirt from her new fall collection. *SCREAMS*
The six-piece collection features items with some of the most popular and unforgettable phrases from Beyoncé’s 2013 self-titled album. The collection, featuring unisex T-shirts, sweatshirts and hats, encompasses the perfect items to boost any fall wardrobe.
I’m sure all of my King Bey stans have already left my post to go purchase but if you’re not the kinda girl who would spend $65 on a sweatshirt let me tell you the one reason why you should.
It’s crazy comfy! At this point in my fashion game, comfort is high on my list. I swear the cotton that this sweatshirt is made from must be straight from unicorn hairs. And I usually don’t believe in unicorns, mermaids and such, but with Beyoncé anything is possible! I wanna use this fabric for everything. I mean, can I get a pillow and a blanket from this spellbinding cotton too?
Anywhos! Get your own piece of Beyonce’s magical cotton here!
20 Style Tips We Learned From Beyonce
1. Look for pieces no one else has.Source: 1 of 20
2. Contrast is key.Source: 2 of 20
3. Add a pop of color.Source: 3 of 20
4. Don't underestimate the power of black tights and boots.Source: 4 of 20
5. Invent new ways to accessorize.Source: 5 of 20
6. Find a silhouette that works and stick with it.Source: 6 of 20
7. Dress up a casual outfit with pumps.Source: 7 of 20
8. Pay attention to proportions.Source: 8 of 20
9. Root your mixed print look in one color.Source: 9 of 20
10. Let prints speak for themselves.Source: 10 of 20
11. Accentuate your curves with a belt.Source: 11 of 20
12. Mix high and low.Source: 12 of 20
13. When you mix prints, stay in the same color family.Source: 13 of 20
14. Colorblock for a fun, effortless look.Source: 14 of 20
15. Nothing upgrades your look like red lipstick.Source: 15 of 20
16. Less is always more.Source: 16 of 20
17. Matching isn't always a bad thing.Source: 17 of 20
18. Glam up your sportswear.Source: 18 of 20
19. Make a statement with your accessories.Source: 19 of 20
20. Try denim-on-denim.Source: 20 of 20
The Only Sweatshirt You Will Need This Fall…Thanks Beyoncé was originally published on hellobeautiful.com