KMJQ Featured Video
CLOSE
25197125

Source: Carl Durocher / Getty

I really hate to hear news like this. A father and his 7 children were found dead in their home in Princess Anne, Md. due to carbon monoxide poisoning. The electricity had been turned off and the family was using a gasoline powered generator for power. The generator which was being run inside the house at the time, apparently ran out of gas and the entire family was accidentally poisoned. The divorced father was raising his 7 children by himself, their ages ranging from 6 to 16. Click here to read more.

Also On Majic 102.1:
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2021
34 photos