08/2/17- Getting to do the show in real time is no joke for Bill! He’s up at 3 am but he does it for the love and the culture. Bill went to Lionel Richie’s Old School concert and gushed about how Lionel was the first light skin man he’d ever seen, aside from Tom back in the day. He said he got the same hair from his first album! Still looking good!
You Know You're Old School When You Remember ...
1. You connected to the internet via 'dial up'.1 of 12
2. Ayds was a small candy used for weight loss.2 of 12
3. You used liquid paper to fix your typing mistakes and carbon to make your copies.3 of 12
4. You ate Now-or-Laters when they were actually hard.4 of 12
5. You watched your shows on big back TVS and you actually had to get up to change the channel.5 of 12
6. Rubiks Cube was the best thing out.6 of 12
7. You grew up only playing music on this.7 of 12
8. You watched Saturday morning cartoons like "Tom and Jerry".8 of 12
9. When these were your only means of communication outdoors.9 of 12
10. When you couldn't find the cord to the TV remote, you couldn't watch TV.10 of 12
11. You had to actually walk over to answer the telephone and you didn’t have to use area codes when dialing locally.11 of 12
12. When this is what your favorite music came in.12 of 12
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Top Of The Morning: Lionel Richie Still Has The Same Hair From His First Album was originally published on blackamericaweb.com