Rapper Meek Mill has just been sentenced to two to four years in prison for violating his parole. Many have cried out saying that the sentencing was too harsh while others believed he deserved it. Even more, there is concern surrounding federal judge Genece Brinkley who presided over the case. An FBI investigation has been started to look into the matter.
Roland Martin talks with entertainment attorney James E. McMillian about the current state of Meek Mill and what the case means.
“The allegation if true are very outlandish. I think that Meek Mill and his crew have a serious issue that they have to prove these allegations.”
During a private chamber meeting with the Judge, Mill and his lawyer, it’s said allegedly that Judge Brinkley asked Mill to give her a shout-out in a song, remake a Boyz II Men song and change management.
A truly bizarre case more is expected to be found out from the current FBI investigation.
1. Remy Ma1 of 10
2. Bobby Shmurda2 of 10
3. Apollo Nida was just sentenced to 8 years in prison for fraud.3 of 10
4. Darren Sharper is currently on trial for rape in several states.4 of 10
5. Justin Bieber has had some trouble with the law in the past for marijuana possession, drag racing and a number of other crimes.5 of 10
6. Chris Brown is currently in jail for violating his probation.6 of 10
7. OJ Simpson7 of 10
8. James Brown was sentenced to 6 years in 1988 for not stopping his car in a police chase.8 of 10
9. Meek Mill was sentenced to 2-4 years for violating his probation and driving dirt bikes in NYC.9 of 10
10. Suge Knight was indicted by a grand jury for threatening death to director F. Gary Gary in August of 2017.(AP)10 of 10
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!