Beyoncé was spotted out and about with Blue Ivy at none other than Target. It doesn’t get more suburban than this. The superstar and mom of 3 showed us her weekend style, that totally hit the bullseye.
Beyoncé wore a $410.00 Self Portrait asymmetric red and white polka dot top and paired the look with slightly oversized jeans cuffed at the bottom and some super cute red heels with a furry back.
While most run errands in yoga pants and sneakers, Queen Bey keeps it glam at all times. Blue Ivy looked adorable in a short pants sweat suit and pink New Balances.
Such a cute (and stylish!) family.
Beyoncé's Dress For The Wearable Art Gala Took 10 Days To Make
1. BEYONCÉ1 of 11
2. BEYONCÉ2 of 11
3. FALGUNI AND SHANE PEACOCK DESIGN OF BEYONCÉ'S DRESS3 of 11
4. BEYONCÉ4 of 11
5. BEYONCÉ AND BLUE IVY5 of 11
6. BLUE IVY CARTER CUSTOM ANNAKIKI DESIGN6 of 11
7. BLUE IVY CARTER CUSTOM ANNAKIKI DESIGN7 of 11
8. BLUE IVY CARTER8 of 11
9. BEYONCÉ9 of 11
10. BEYONCÉ10 of 11
11. JAY-Z, BLUE IVY, AND BEYONCÉ11 of 11
This Is What Beyoncé Wears To Do Her Weekend Shopping was originally published on hellobeautiful.com