Season two started last week and there’s already a lot going on. To Dunbar every episode feels like there’s “always 4 or 5 different emergencies going on at one time!” They really do stay busy.
Dunbar says even before he became a father he played roles “involving kids.” Now he has three young children and one on the way, and of course he loves spending time with them! His role on 9-1-1 is so perfect for him because the schedule allows him to be home enough to wake the kids up and make their breakfast.
You can catch 9-1-1 Monday night on Fox.
(Photo credit: PR Photos)
Our Favorite TV Dads
1. Uncle PhilSource:false 1 of 10
2. Lucious Lyon2 of 10
3. Ray CampbellSource:false 3 of 10
4. Carl WinslowSource:false 4 of 10
5. Papa PopeSource:false 5 of 10
6. Bernie MacSource:false 6 of 10
7. Andre Johnson7 of 10
8. Cliff HuxtableSource:false 8 of 10
9. George JeffersonSource:false 9 of 10
10. James EvansSource:false 10 of 10
READ MORE STORIES ON BLACKAMERICAWEB.COM:
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER:
Rockmund Dunbar Says ‘9-1-1’ Has A Lot Going On This Season was originally published on blackamericaweb.com