50 Cent is one of the many celebrities that have joined the ban against luxury designer Gucci after a sweater looking like blackface went for sale. 50 has posted several times about his disdain for the brand’s actions but now he has taken things to another level by posting a video of himself burning Gucci clothes.
But in true 50 Cent fashion he decided to post another Gucci related post this time trolling Floyd Mayweather. We’re assuming 50 is trolling him because the champ recently was seen buying a lot of Gucci and commented that “I’m my own person and nobody tells me what the “F” to do or wear, I support everybody!”
See the photoshopped troll below, the champ has yet to respond.
- Dr. Willie Jolley & His Wife Dee Taylor Talk New Book, ‘Make Love, Make Money & Make It Last In Marriage’
- Jeff Johnson Breaks Down What A “Routine Stop” Looks Like For Black People [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: DMX’s Family Clears Rumors Surrounding His Passing [WATCH]
- CDC & FDA Recommends Pausing Johnson & Johnson Vaccine
- Out Of Respect For Daunte Wright And A Grieving Community, Minnesota Teams Cancel Games
- Will Smith Pulls Film Out Of Georgia, Ignoring Post-Reconstruction Era Lessons In His Docuseries ‘Amend’
- What We Know About Kim Potter: Cop Who Couldn’t Determine Gun From Taser After Fatally Shooting Daunte Wright
- Toni Braxton Continues To Give Us Blonde Bombshell And We Stan!
- Keith Washington Reveals ‘Kissing You’ Was Originally For Anita Baker [EXCLUSIVE]
- Police Chief Says Cop Mistakenly Shot Daunte Wright, Recycles Same Excuse Used In Death Of Oscar Grant
Watch 50 Cent Burn All Of His Gucci Clothes and Troll Floyd Mayweather… Again was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com