50 Cent is one of the many celebrities that have joined the ban against luxury designer Gucci after a sweater looking like blackface went for sale. 50 has posted several times about his disdain for the brand’s actions but now he has taken things to another level by posting a video of himself burning Gucci clothes.
But in true 50 Cent fashion he decided to post another Gucci related post this time trolling Floyd Mayweather. We’re assuming 50 is trolling him because the champ recently was seen buying a lot of Gucci and commented that “I’m my own person and nobody tells me what the “F” to do or wear, I support everybody!”
See the photoshopped troll below, the champ has yet to respond.
- 5 Facts About The Assassination Of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- ‘Saved By The Bell’ Star Dustin Diamond aka Screech In Hospital Battling Stage 4 Cancer
- Majic Behind The Music: Raiche [LIVESTREAM]
- Keedron Bryant Covers Gospel Legend LaShun Pace’s “I Know I Been Changed” With Symba & Gary Clark Jr.
- Rock T’s HBCU Spotlight: Rick Ross, Albany State University [WATCH]
- Keke Palmer Says Too Much Makeup Is Not The Root To Bad Acne
- Front Page News: Here’s Joe Biden’s Coronavirus Rescue Plan [WATCH]
- Ciara Shares Iconic Memory From Her Wedding In ‘Level Up Radio’ Episode
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Nominated To Be Vice Chair Of DNC
- ‘Home Alone’ Star Macaulay Culkin in Favor of Having Trump Digitally Removed from Sequel
Watch 50 Cent Burn All Of His Gucci Clothes and Troll Floyd Mayweather… Again was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com