Terry Crews is ready for a White Chicks sequel.
“I would love one!” Crews told Us Weekly. “I’m staying in shape for White Chicks 2! I will never get out of shape — you know that, right? I will be 75 and say, ‘Here we go, I’m ready to go!’ I will never, ever get out of shape because that movie’s going to happen one day.”
White Chicks was released in 2004 and Crews played the buff pro basketball star Latrell Spencer, who was in love with Marlon Wayans’ alter ego, Tiffany in the original film.
Marlon was asked about a sequel last year but, but didn’t seem certain it would happen anytime soon.
“I don’t know, but there’s been some rumblings happening, and a lot of people want us to do it, so me and my brothers have been talking. Marlon told MTV’s TRL: “So if things go right, we hope to do a White Chicks 2.”
In the meantime, while we wait, we think it’s only right that we take a moment to appreciate this hilarious Terry Crews scene from White Chicks. Remember, the song a Thousand Miles? Check ou
SOURCE: Us Weekly
- Now Playing: Ali Siddiq’s Latest Comedy Special ‘The Domino Effect’ [WATCH]
- Black Music Month 2022
- Win Tickets To See Monica & Jon B LIVE June 25th!
- Gary’s Tea: WatchJazzy Goes Viral After Explaining How She’s Submissive To Her Man [WATCH]
- What’s Trending: Our Opinion On The McDonald’s Baby Mama Drama Social Media Debate [WATCH]
- News You Can’t Use: Things That Are Just As Old As R. Kelly’s 30 Year Prison Sentence [WATCH]
- What’s Trending: If R. Kelly Been A Creep, Why Did It Take 30 Years To Get Justice? [WATCH]
- R. Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison In Federal Sex Trafficking And Abuse Case
- Hot Spot: Why Is P-Valley’s Sex Scene Getting Backlash? [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: It’s Gary’s Birthday! + Why Is Drake Ignoring His Fans? [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Is Wendy Williams Leaving TV? [WATCH]
- Yunetta Springs Gives Tips To Tap Into Your Authentic Self [WATCH]
- Watch: Radio One Presents The Music Meeting