We all have lots of free time, so why not use it to try some new recipes? Our Karen Clark tried out Crawfish Bisque!
Sadly, she couldn’t find any crawfish tails during the pandemic, so she was forced to use lobster and shrimp. (The horror!) Check out this recipe and let Karen know what recipes you’re trying during quarantine.
Johntá Austin Came Suited & Booted To Battle Ne-Yo & #BlackTwitter Knew It Was Over From The Start
1. New Battle Attire?1 of 12
2. National Johnta Suit Day2 of 12
3. He Came To Slay3 of 12
4. Zaddy Material4 of 12
5. Suit Daddy5 of 12
6. D'usse Is Divine6 of 12
7. Things Are Heating Up7 of 12
8. Scent & Songwriting8 of 12
9. Beautiful & Talented9 of 12
10. Baby Daddy Qualified10 of 12
11. Sean Garrett Approved11 of 12
12. Saweetie Said It Best...12 of 12
Quarantine Cooking: Karen Clark Makes Crawfish Bisque was originally published on foxync.com