For generations, families have celebrated birthdays at Chuck E Cheese but sadly for many, this tradition is coming to an end. The popular birthday spot has had a hard time rebounding from the impact of COVID-19.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Chuck E Cheese parent company CEC Entertainment Inc. already announced that only 266 of its 612 company locations have reopened and now they have announced that they have filed for bankruptcy. But the good news is the company will continue to open locations while negotiating their debt.
A lot of establishments were able to generate some income while many cities were on lockdown utilizing food delivery services. Chuck E Cheese recognized this and offering pizza and more to people under the alias “Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings.” But the revenue wasn’t enough to protect the company from bankruptcy.
- Watch Fred Hammond’s “Alright” Video
- Coronavirus Updates: Obesity Could Increase Your Risk Of Coronavirus [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO
- Florida Finesser Arrested For Buying Porsche With A Printed Check From Home Computer
- Frank Ocean’s 18-Year-Old Brother Ryan Breaux Dies In Car Crash
- Pastor Freddy Haynes Speaks Out On “Back the Blue” Caravan That Made An Uninvited Stop At His Church
- Darren Wilson Will Not Be Charged For Killing Michael Brown Following Reinvestigation
- Kem & Toni Braxton Share New Duet, ‘Live Out Your Love’ [Listen Here]
- Tamar Braxton Clears The Air About Her Man David Adefeso
- ‘An Act Of Intimidation’: Pastor Slams Unapproved Blue Lives Matter ‘Klan Rally’ Targeting Black Church
- Scarface Blames Donald Trump For U.S. Coronavirus Death Total