Four employees at a Jimmy John’s restaurant in Woodstock Georgia have been fired after posting a video of themselves playing with a noose made out of food on Snapchat.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The noose was made from bread dough that was intended for customers sandwiches. The employees can be seen in the video with the noose tied around their necks, laughing with a ‘Happy 4th of July’ filter/graphic on the bottom. The video immediately went viral with customers vowing to never buy from Jimmy John’s again.
Jimmy John’s issued a statement via Twitter and fired the employees.
- Rickey Smiley’s Son, Brandon, Passed Away At 32
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- Sarah Jakes Roberts Announces “The Hope Revival” Tour
- Ben Crump Compares Tyre Nichols’ Footage To Rodney King: ‘Those Officers Did Not Extend Any Humanity’ [WATCH]
- Houston Rodeo Announces Free Entry March 8 For Community Day
- If The World Was Coming To An End, What’s The Last Thing You’d Do?! [WATCH]
- Akon Faces Backlash After Gender Equality Rant Claiming Women ‘Exist To Support Men’ [WATCH]
- Breaking: ‘Enkyboys’ Viral TikTok Dad Randy Gonzalez Passes Away At 35
- Any Day Now: Georgia DA Fani Willis Could Indict Trump Soon Over ‘The Big Lie’
- The Hot Spot: Antoine Fuqua To Direct Michael Jackson Biopic
Four Jimmy John Employees Fired After Making Noose Out of Food was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com