Four employees at a Jimmy John’s restaurant in Woodstock Georgia have been fired after posting a video of themselves playing with a noose made out of food on Snapchat.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The noose was made from bread dough that was intended for customers sandwiches. The employees can be seen in the video with the noose tied around their necks, laughing with a ‘Happy 4th of July’ filter/graphic on the bottom. The video immediately went viral with customers vowing to never buy from Jimmy John’s again.
Jimmy John’s issued a statement via Twitter and fired the employees.
- Scarface Blames Donald Trump For U.S. Coronavirus Death Total
- Tamar Braxton Released From WE Tv Contract, Reality Show Will Still Air
- Google’s Newest Feature Will Make It Easier To Find Black-Owned Businesses
- Brandy Talks About Her New Album ‘B7’ And Wanting To Do Verzuz Battle [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Gary’s Tea: Do Husbands Ruin Women’s Careers? [VIDEO]
- Tamika Mallory Calls On Rappers To Stop Working With Music Producer Who Defended Breonna Taylor’s Killers With Lies
- George Clinton, Anthony Anderson, D.L.Hughley & Ted Ginn Sr. Named Honorary Members Of Omega Psi Phi
- [LISTEN TO WIN] Enter Our Sunshine State Sounder Sweepstakes To Win A Vacation To Sandestin Beach!
- Dr. Dre Reveals He Does Have A Prenup In Marriage With Estranged Wife Nicole Young
- Brandy Reveals Her Most Personal Album Yet With ‘B7’ [LISTEN]
Four Jimmy John Employees Fired After Making Noose Out of Food was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com