A Kansas man has died after he was shot and killed due to a dog stepping on a gun. The fatal shooting occurred early morning on January 24. The unidentified man was in the front passenger seat of his vehicle when at some point, a dog who belonged to the owner of the vehicle stepped on a rifle causing it to go off and fatally strike the man. In addition to the rifle were other pieces of hunting equipment in the backseat. It is unknown if the man who was struck is the owner of the vehicle.
The victim was unfortunately shot in the back. When authorities arrived, they used life-saving techniques to help the victim recover, which failed leading to the victim’s demise. Due to how recent the situation is, details are still unfolding.
- Black History Now: Celebrating Our Culture And History
- State Of The Union Guests Highlight Black Americans Affected By Police Brutality
- Tom Joyner’s Flashback: On This Day Featuring Gordon Parks
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: James McCune Smith
- Rickey Smiley Thanks Those Who Attended Brandon Smiley’s ‘Standing Ovation’ Memorial [WATCH]
- Columbus Police Show Off Black History Month-Themed Police Car With Reportedly Fake MLK Quote
- Gary’s Tea: Beyoncé Breaks Record For Most GRAMMY Wins In History [WATCH]
- Should The Monday After Super Bowl Be A National Holiday? [WATCH]
- Lizzo Credits Prince For Inspiration & Calls Beyoncé “The Artist Of Our Lives”
- Beyoncé Is Now The Most Grammy Awarded Artist In History With 32 Wins
- Viola Davis Is Officially An EGOT Winner After Recent Grammy Win