- Date/time: July 26th, 9:00am to 3:00pm
- Venue: American Diabetes Association Expo
- Address: Reliant Center, 8400 Kirby Drive, Houston, Texas, 77054
- Web: More Info
The EXPO is FREE and includes health screenings, cooking demonstrations, product and service exhibitors, as well as leading experts talking about diabetes management, research and prevention. Get the latest information on preventing and managing diabetes and its deadly complications to help keep you and your family healthy.
Visit the American Diabetes Association EXPO Houston and Join the Millions® in the fight to Stop Diabetes®. Learn how to live healthy, be active and change the future of diabetes for you and your family.
Make sure you get to EXPO early so you don’t miss a thing!
- Come and meet Dominique Wilkins and other NBA Legends.
- Attendees can participate in cooking demonstrations, talk to the more than 90 exhibitors and listen to leading expert’s educational programming for diabetes management, prevention and healthy living.
- Free Health Screenings, including Blood Glucose, A1C, Blood Pressure and more!
Pre-register today for the Houston EXPO and you will also be entered into a weekly drawing. Each week we’ll be giving away a $50 gas gift card to a lucky winner! (Total of 4 drawings.)
Have a question about EXPO? Please contact Mary Baumann at 713-977-7706 ext. 6093 or email@example.com.