Legend Oaks Healthcare and Rehabilitation – West Houston We offer proactive and advanced rehabilitation programs utilizing our unique transitional care which enable us to focus on individual, tailored plans of care designed to meet the specific needs of each of our patients. This tailored approach allows each patient the ability to achieve their highest level of functioning prior to returning home or to their previous level of care. Our core values of CAPLICO:
• Customer Second • Accountability • Passion for Learning • Love One Another • Intelligent Risk Taking • Celebration • Ownership As a Licensed Social Worker –
Director , your role is to plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct social service programs at the facility in accordance with current existing federal, state, and local standards, as well as our established policies and procedures, to assure that medically related emotional and social needs of the resident are met/maintained on an individual basis. May have direct reports such as Social Services Assistants.
• Keep abreast of current federal and state regulations, as well as professional standards, and make recommendations on changes in policies and procedures to leadership partners.
• Review department policies and procedures, at least annually, and participate in making recommended changes.
• Participate in community planning related to the interests of the facility and the services and needs of the resident and family.
• Participate in discharge planning, development, and implementation of social care plans and resident assessment Qualifications Must have, as a minimum, a bachelor’s degree in social work or a bachelor’s degree in a human services field including but not limited to sociology, special education, rehabilitation counseling, and psychology; and :
• Must be a licensed Social Worker • Must have, as a minimum, 1 year of supervised social work experience in a skilled nursing/ long term care setting working directly with individuals.
• Experience in Skilled Nursing or Long Term Care a PLUS Additional information Only Qualified and Serious Candidates will be considered for this role Comprehensive compensation package includes generous wage rate, paid time off, medical/dental/disability insurance plans, 401k with company match, and more!
Legend Oaks Healthcare and Rehabilitation – West Houston Address: 7107 Queenston Blvd, Houston, TX 77095 The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.