All remaining restrictions on traffic through the Houston Ship Channel are lifted.
The channel links the area’s busy ports with the largest petrochemical complex in the country. It was closed Saturday after nearly 170,000 gallons of tar-like oil spilled into the waterway when a ship crashed into an oil barge.
- Houston Ship Channel Reopens to Barges, Ships [LISTEN]
- Oil Spill Now Threatens Matagorda Bay
- Land Commissioner: Fuel from Houston Oil Spill Hits Gulf
- Birds in Peril: Migration Season, Houston Oil Spill Collide
- Oil Spill Affecting Local Fishermen [LISTEN]
Restrictions Lifted on Houston Ship Channel Traffic was originally published on news92fm.com
Former Rockets Player Robert Reid Dead at 68
Prayers Up: Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia, Primary Progressive Aphasia
Ayesha Curry Is Pregnant, Expecting Baby No. 4 With Steph Curry
And You Woo Woo WHAT?! ‘Embarrassed’ Jeffrey Osborne Concertgoers Seek $2M In Emotional Distress Lawsuit
You Must Ask Your Daughter’s Boyfriend These 10 Questions
Gary Owen's Estranged Wife Kenya Duke Puts Him On Blast Amid Divorce
Serena Williams Shares A Rough Day on Social Media, Fans Respond With Love And Support
2024 Urban One Honors Celebrates the BEST IN BLACK! ✨