U.S. Congressman Al Green – 9th District of Texas joined us to discuss post-debate Analysis, bring us his Capitol Hill Update, and encourage listeners to get out and VOTE.
So what has President Barack Obama done during his term and why should voters elect him? Green sets the record straight.
Click and listen to the audio or continue reading below:
- Passed the Affordable Care Act.
- Passed the 787B stimulus to make sure the economy turns around.
- Passed Wall Street reform
- Ended the War in Iraq
- Began draw-down of the war in Afghanistan
- Eliminated Osama Bin Laden
- Turned the US Auto industry around
- Re-capitalize banks
- Repealed Don’t ask, Don’t Tell
- Toppled Khadaffi goverment
Congressman Green says President Obama is committed to ending the wars because two wars have been funded when we couldn’t afford it.
Do you agree?
Leave your comments below and share this story with your friends!