The LA Times is reporting the brothers of the late Michael Jackson will be performing for 40 shows in Las Vegas.
According to the report, Jermaine, Tito, Marlon, and Jackie Jackson have signed a deal with Planet Hollywood.
Their “RockTellz & CockTails presents The Jacksons” residency begins on February 20 and will end on April 27.
The ticket prices start off at $54 and peak at $120.
Celebrity Siblings: Talent Runs in the Family
1. LisaRaye McCoy is the older half-sister of rapper Da Brat; they share the same father.1 of 5
2. Meagan and La'Miyah Good2 of 5
3. jussie and Jurnee Smollett-Bell3 of 5
4. The Braxtons Toni, Tamar, Traci, Towonda and Trina have all gained celeb status.4 of 5
5. Tahj, Tia and Tamera have been famous since childhood.5 of 5
The Jacksons Set to Perform 40 Shows During Las Vegas Residency was originally published on blackamericaweb.com