Comedian/actor Affion Crockett graduated from Fayetteville State University and credits the HBCU experience as the reason he’s a comedian today.
He talked to the Tom Joyner Morning Show about his time spent in school, growing up as an army brat and of course Jay Z joins the conversation.
“FSU was like living in School Daze movie. I was able to hone my craft by hosting talent shows and performing in them. I also learned plenty about black culture up close,” he said.
Click the link above to hear the entire interview!
Celebrity Women Who Got With Men Who Were Broke
1. Janet Jackson married Rene Elizondo, a songwriter and dancer1 of 6
2. Jennifer Lopez married Cris Judd, a choreographer for her video 'Love Don't Cost A Thing'2 of 6
3. Fantasia's second baby's daddy worked as a T-Mobile sales represenative3 of 6
4. Sherri Shepherd married Lamar Salley, an out of work television writer4 of 6
5. Phaedra Parks married Apollo, an ex-con accused of fraud5 of 6
6. Tia Mowry married Cory, an unemployed aspiring actor6 of 6
Affion Crockett On Attending Fayetteville State University + Jay Z Joins The Conversation was originally published on blackamericaweb.com