According to TMZ, the former View host agreed to pay $4,100 a month in child support that will increase to $4,600 a month when the child turns 13.
While Lamar will bank some of Sherri’s salary, she is allowed to pursue her fraud claim against her ex-husband. If the appeals court rules in her favor, then her child support obligations will disappear. The couple reportedly has frozen embryos in storage which Shepherd wants destroyed. Lamar is undecided at the moment but we’re willing to be he might want to keep those.
However, Shepherd gets to keep the rights to her show, Funny Mothers which is in development.
The Best Fights From 'The View' That Will Make You Giggle
1. The Biggest Cat Fights On "The View"1 of 12
2. The View; Oreilly Fight, Joy Whoopi Walk Off 10-14-10Source: 2 of 12
3. Whoopi Goldberg Cussing At Ann Coulter On The View!Source: 3 of 12
4. Whoopi Goldberg Explodes At Donald Trump About Obama's Birth CertificateSource: 4 of 12
5. The View: Joy, Rosie and Elizabeth FightSource: 5 of 12
6. Glenn Beck Called Out for lying on "The View"Source: 6 of 12
7. "The View"--Argues over Gay MarriageSource: 7 of 12
8. Sherri Shepherd Gets Heated When Barbara Walters Says NiggerSource: 8 of 12
9. The View: Elizabeth and Joy get heated over PRAYER!Source: 9 of 12
10. "The View" : Kate Gosselin Fights with Whoopi about Her Custody Battle With JonSource: 10 of 12
11. Things Turn NASTY Between Barbara Walters & Wendy WilliamsSource: 11 of 12
12. "The View" Argues over Harry Reid's "Negro Dialect" CommentsSource: 12 of 12
Sherri Shepherd Finally Settles Nasty Divorce & Child Support Battle With Lamar Sally was originally published on hellobeautiful.com