Season two of VH1’s My Life returns with songstress K. Michelle. Known for big smile and equally bigger personality, the former Love & Hip Hop cast mate (she’ll return to the Atlanta cast this season) has released her third studio album, More Issues Than Vogue, which currently sits at number one on the charts.
She talks to the Tom Joyner Morning Show about her new album and what she’s looking for in a man.
On what she’s looking for in a man:
“I just like strong men. They have to be really tough when it comes to me. I just like to be protected. I think independence is overrated. Love is love but I did try a regular man and it didn’t work for me. I ended up buying him shoes. I need someone that can get me that Kobe ring just in case he messes up.”
On the sexy visuals for her new calendar:
“I wanted to put some statements out and quotes. I’m about leaving something behind. There are some sexy pictures but it’s also pictures that mean something.”
Click the link above to hear the entire interview.
Bootylicious Babes Through the Years
1. BeyonceSource:Evan Agostini/Invision/AP 1 of 6
2. Nicki MinajSource:Aaron J. Thornton / PR Photos 2 of 6
3. Khloe KardashianSource:Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP 3 of 6
4. Amber RoseSource:Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic 4 of 6
5. Kim KardashianSource:PRN / PRPhotos.com 5 of 6
6. Angela SimmonsSource:Johnny Nunez/WireImage 6 of 6
(Photo Source: Youtube)
K. Michelle Releases ‘More Issues Than Vogue’, Says No To Dating A Regular Man? [WATCH] was originally published on blackamericaweb.com